How Is Happiness A Success?
Finding happiness is a successful accomplishment since living a fulfilling and meaningful life is the ultimate goal of all successful activities.
Ambitions of success are usually intended to make a person happy. Your success, however, does not guarantee your happiness. Rather, happiness is a precursor to success.
What is the point of success if it doesn’t make you happy? And what’s the point in being happy if it’s only temporary?
So first, we need to ask, Why does the happiness that comes with success never seems to last?
Success simply loses its meaning if happiness isn’t sitting by your side. If you’re unhappy before success, then you’ll find the gloom coming back sometime soon.Why? Because research says happiness comes before success.
Studies by positive psychologists show happiness precedes success—not the other way around. Listen to this entertaining TEDx talk (The Happy Secret To Better Work) by Shawn Achor, author of Before Happiness. It is one of TED’s 25 most popular talks ever with over 20 million views
42 Impressive Success Tips From The Experts
- Don’t give up.
- Don’t rely on others for your success
- Get Help
- Be committed
- Follow your dreams and just do it.
- Have fun and look after your team if you have one.
- Use your imagination
- Start Now
- Believe in your ideas and be the best
- Add value
- .Get rid of distractions
- Make a positive difference and do some good
- Make the journey fun
- .Do what you love and have a sofa in the kitchen
- .Plan three steps ahead
- .Learn sales
- Spend time with your family and learn to delegate.
- Try turning off the TV and get out there and do things.
- Make lots of lists and keep setting yourself new challenges.
- When people say bad things about you, just prove them wrong.
- Stop being nice to yourself.
- Seek knowledge, not results.
- Protect yourself from burnout.
- Get rid of stagnating thoughts.
- Focus on commitment, not motivation.
- .Be Resilient.
- Be Extraordinary.
- Follow Your Passion.
- Build a Support Group.
- Hunt for Good Mentors.
- Personally Know Your Finances.
- Be committed
- Require much of yourself
- Keep planning.
- Think positively.
- Count on yourself.
- Take away distractions.
- Learn from the journey.
- Have fun along the way.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Change your perspective.
- Avoid getting burned out.
STOP THE STRUGGLE IN YOUR MIND