I’m going to introduce you to a super tool for finding keywords for any niche.
Jaaxy, Your Competitive Edge Starts Here.
Jaaxy is the industry’s only keyword and research platform that was developed by affiliate marketers FOR affiliate marketers. There are an incredible number of hands on processes that are very time consuming when it comes to your business. Keyword and competition research can now be a breeze!
With Jaaxy you are getting the most advanced, yet useful platform in the world for managing all aspects of keyword, website, competition, and market research.
Sign Up & Get 30 Searches,Completely Free!Create a STARTER Account
With over 500 Million “brand new” search terms being searched every day, it is important that you have a keyword tool that can offer accurate traffic, competition, and domain insights into billions of keywords. Jaaxy is that tool.
With the Keyword Research Tool, you are going to be able to quickly discover unique, hot and untouched keywords that you will then be able to use to drive your SEO and PPC campaigns to new heights.
There are literally millions of niches online, many of which have little to no competition. Having access to the Brainstorm, Affiliate Search, and Alphabet Soup platforms within Jaaxy are going to give you true insights into brand new niches…without you having to do the dirty work.
Whether you are looking for a new business idea or looking to dig into the deepest corners of your existing niche, Jaaxy is going to be your power tool.
Metrics For Keywords
Selecting the best keyword is an art and a science. Specific metrics are used to define the quality of a keyword. Such as:
- Avg: The average number of searches that exact keyword receives each month.
- Traffic: If your article appears on the first page, this is the number of visits your website will receive each month
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) : The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator): Green is Great; Yellow is OK; Res is Poor
- SEO: From 1 to 100. The higher the number, the higher the probability that you will rank on the 1st page
- Domains: Will let you know if the Keyword Domain Name is available in .com, .net,
I encourage you to take a look around. Its free to get started.